Saturday, May 9, 2015

Big weekend.

This was quite a weekend. Not a whole lot of education to discuss, but some reflection. Friday was my 43rd birthday and on Saturday, I graduated from Boise State after starting there in 1991. It took me almost a quarter of a century, but I finally graduated with degrees in Geoscience (hydrology emphasis) and Biology (ecology emphasis).




This accomplishment marked my commitment to education and studying earth science. The amount of time and money that was sacrificed to accomplish the goal was significant, but not painful because my wife and I knew that this is what I was meant to do. Now that I have a solid education to match my interests, I will be starting grad school and the McCall Outdoor Science School in August where I will be improving my education skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment