Tuesday, December 13, 2016




For the last few weeks, all of my attention has been focused on school. I was finishing up my master's project and preparing to present my research and graduate. I drove the Boise-Moscow-Boise loop twice on snowy roads two weekends in a row. Although the Salmon river canyon is beautiful, I hope I don't have to go through it again for a few months. My research was on technology that can be used to monitor plant function remotely. I try to make presentations a little different and this one was no exception. It features an Elvis impersonation and audience participation. There are two versions of the video if you want to see them. They both have the same audio, but one is the slides and the other is the presentation video.


P.S. I passed!




No comments:

Post a Comment